This information pertains to HS graduates, college students, and beyond registering in our 16-week courses open for registration all year round. Click here for Stat 200 registration information.
Before starting your registration, please review the NetMath Registration Process. (PDF)
Once you register for a NetMath course, your course time will begin as soon as the registration is processed. If you are planning to register for a NetMath course in the future and would like to receive course reminders from the NetMath office, please click the button:
Important Information for University of Illinois Students
If you are currently a degree-seeking student at the University of Illinois, please read the information at For Current UIUC Students before registering in a NetMath course.
Please Note: Students currently registered in a University of Illinois Graduate Degree program will be restricted from registering in 16-week Academic Year-term NetMath courses. Matriculating UIUC Grad students will be allowed to register in Summer Session II NetMath courses.
Please note the following before registering:
- You may only enroll in one course at a time.
- Depending on how much information is required, your registration may take about 5-10 business days to be processed.
- Once you confirm your enrollment request, you will be enrolled in that course within the next few days barring any account or advising holds.
- Your time in the course will begin on the date your registration is processed. After registration, you will receive course start instructions from the NetMath office with your official start and end course dates. You should access your course and start working on the material as soon as you receive these instructions. Please Note: There is no mechanism to pause or delay a NetMath course after registration.
Click on the button below to register. If you are a new NetMath student, you will need to create an account to login.
Stat 200: Statistical Analysis
- Stat 200 is the only NetMath course that is offered in a cohort-style environment year round. Upon registration students are assigned to a cohort that starts on the third Sunday of the month and lasts 16-weeks. Start dates of upcoming cohorts are as follows: November 15, 2020; December 20, 2020; January 17, 2021; February 21, 2021.
- Your registration request must be received at least 14 days prior to the cohort start date. Registration applications received after this date will be included in the following month’s cohort.
- After registration you will receive course information, including your course start & end dates and access instructions. There is no mechanism to pause or delay a course after registration.
Click on the button below to register. If you are a new NetMath student, you will need to create an account to login. Note: This course will open for registration on October 15, 2020.
NetMath® Certificate Program
You may take classes for individual course credit or as part of the NetMath Certificate of Professional Development in Applied Mathematics. If you are registering in the NetMath Certificate Program, please consult the list of course requirements before selecting your class.